Sunday, March 8, 2009

WHAT CAN I DO?



What can I do to help myself?
Will I live long enough to see
the economy get better and
be able to retire?

These are just a couple of
the worries that face millians
of people around the world.

And it certainly worries me.

I know what I can do.
Not give up !
I am not any different than you.
I work hard every day at a full
time job and work online for
5-6 hours a day 7 days a week.

Im 59 years old and have never
been as worried as I am now.

With failing health and about to
lose my full time job,indeed I
should be worried.

But as I always have, I take
one day at a time and hope
that times get better.

Its been 10 years now since I
began my quest to earn enough
money online to live on.
The income has increased almost
to where I need it to be, but its not
there yet.

The internet is a great place to
get the chance to create income.
Did you notice that I said "CHANCE"
TO CREATE INCOME"?

The only way you can succeed
is not give up.You have to
keep going. You have to take
a chance.

That certaintly does not mean
spend every last dime you have.
There are FREE programs,affiliate
programs that you can join and
you can do very well with some.

Will you make THOUSANDS in
in a few hours or days? NO.
But you can earn income.
Can be 5 bucks,or 500 bucks.
The point is, you can earn money.

And you dont have to put out
a ton of money.
As I have always said, RESEARCH.

So, to answer my question
WHAT CAN I DO?,

DONT GIVE UP !!!!!!!

If you dont give up you give yourself
a chance to begin to earn money online.
How do you think you would feel?

I have to tell you, it feels
REAL GOOD!!

As always, RESEARCH,and never
let anyone tell you what to do.

There are NO GUARANTEES.

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL

GOD HELP US ALL



No comments: