Monday, September 7, 2009

I'm Fed UP!!!

I'm so fed up with these affiliate programs. I work very hard every day, with only frustration to show for it. I guess I shouldn't be upset at the affiliate programs, because I know for a fact that They Do Work, I'm proof of that.

I guess my problem is with the thieves out there. The people that are the scum of the earth, that can only steal to live. They don't do one honest thing to earn money. These are the thieves I'm pretty sure of have somehow stolen my affiliate commissions.

About 2 months ago I was beginning to do real good with affiliate programs. It was really nice to wake up in the morning and find that I had sales from overnight. And then all of a sudden, it all just stopped.

I never stopped running ads or writing articles, the money just stopped. And it all began with someone getting into my back office on an article directory, and they added content to one of my articles, that made no sense. Plus a few other strange things.

Well anyway, I still haven't quit. I started to search the Internet and came on a venture that at first, I dismissed as a joke. The crazy thing is that the more I researched it, the more interested I became.

Now don't blow this off just yet, because with anything else, you can find good and bad. What you have to do is compare the good against the bad, and see which comes out on top. I'm talking about Gifting.

Not the old scams that were running around for years, where you send a dollar to 5 names on a list, then you put your name on the list and remove the top name. That's not what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about a real, honest, legal group of people that gift others in need. It goes back to the old way, when neighbors helped each other in times of need. And right now most of us are in need.

In the more than 10 years I've been online, I have always helped people to stay away from scams. I don't knowingly promote SCAMS, I help people, and that's exactly what I'm doing here.

Help me, help you, in these very hard times. All I ask is that you just check this out. Not just anyone of the many gifting programs, but the one I'm talking about. I want you to check out this one and then check out a few others.

You'll see some amazing differences between this one and all the others. Don't blow it off until you just check it out.

No comments: